- Admitted as a Solicitor in New South Wales 1976
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Norfolk Island 2000
- Accredited Specialist in Government and Administrative Law
- Member NSW Committee Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
Gregory’s legal practice reflects his many years of legal, commercial, policy and probity experience in NSW and beyond. As an Accredited Specialist in Government and Administrative Law, Gregory advises government bodies to develop legislation, contracting and process arrangements. He also leads our Intellectual Property practice, advising on issues including copyright, licensing, trademarks and confidentiality agreements. He advises on contracts with entities and enforcement of IP rights in India.
In July 2014 Gregory Ross was elected to the NSW Council of the NSW branch of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS), a UK entity incorporated under Royal Charter by Her Majesty’s Privy Council.
CIPS exists to promote and develop high standards of professional skill, ability and integrity among all those engaged in purchasing and supply chain management. CIPS assists individuals, organisations, Government and the procurement profession as a whole. http://www.cips.org/en-au/
- Greg Ross is a Legal Member of the NSW Medical Radiation Practice Council;
- Greg Ross is a member of the Legal Qualification Committee of the NSW Legal Profession Admissions Board.
What our clients (and others) say about Gregory...
Gregory has been a partner at Eakin McCaffery Cox Lawyers since 2010 and was Special Counsel at the firm between 2001 and 2008. Prior to his return as Partner he was Special Counsel at Shaw Reynolds Bowen & Gerathy and has had a part-time appointment with the Independent Commission Against Corruption.