- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Admitted as a Solicitor in New South Wales 1984
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia 1985
- Member of NSW Law Society Specialist Accreditation Employment and Industrial Law Advisory Committee
- Accredited Specialist in Employment and Industrial Law since 1994
- Workplace Relations
- Industrial Relations
- Discrimination and Equal Opportunity
- ICAC inquiries
With more than 30 years experience specialising in workplace law, Stephen brings a high level of expertise to the firm. He provides strategic, solution-based advice across the full range of workplace relations issues and has particular experience dealing with executive transition, workplace agreements (contracts and policies), termination of staff, Work Health and Safety, unions and with sensitive issues like workplace investigations, sexual harassment and anti-discrimination in the workplace. Stephen also has experience with ICAC inquiries.
What our clients say about Stephen...
Stephen joined Eakin McCaffery Cox Lawyers in 2010. Previously he worked at firms Harmer Workplace Lawyers, Dunhill Madden Butler and Taylor & Scott.