Protection of intellectual property is all important to business and creative individuals, but often overlooked.
We are familiar with the many aspects of intellectual property law, from registering your trade marks to asserting and enforcing your rights if others copy your brand name and trade off your goodwill.
Our intellectual property team acts for the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft, in relation to infringement of copyright of films and television programs.
Our intellectual property team provides quality legal advice on all areas of intellectual property law including:
- Copyright advice & licensing
- Government & intellectual property
- Patent law advice
- Piracy-protective action
- Confidentiality agreements
- Remedies for infringement of intellectual property rights
- Restraint of trade
- Trade mark advice and registration
- Trade mark oppositions
- Plant breeders' rights