In times of financial trouble, our insolvency team offers an array of legal services and practical solutions. With these key strengths, experience and established contacts, our insolvency lawyers are highly regarded in the market.
We are experienced in providing strategic advice to company directors, shareholders, partnerships and creditors when a business is facing financial difficulties or default. We also act for corporate administrators, liquidators and receivers in relation to complex recoveries of assets from failed or failing businesses.
Our lawyers have strong professional relationships with accounting insolvency practitioners and are able to move quickly to protect companies facing winding up proceedings.
For individuals facing bankruptcy, we provide considered and tactical advice and assistance. We also advise trustees in bankruptcy in relation to recovery of assets.
Our insolvency team, in tandem with our litigation and dispute resolution lawyers, also provides debt recovery services, for substantial claims and high-volume transactional recoveries, at cost-effective rates.
Our insolvency, business recovery and bankruptcy services include:
- Debt Agreements
- Deeds of company arrangement
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Voluntary Administration
- Strategic pre-liquidation/administration advice to companies and their directors
- Winding up and Liquidation
- Advice to directors in relation to directory penalty notices
- Advice to liquidators, administrators, receivers and trustees
- Applications to set aside bankruptcy notices and creditor's statutory demands for payment of debt
- Debt recovery
- Negotiating settlements with creditors
For more information, please contact Mark Doble.