Undertaking a large scale property development? Buying or selling a home or investment property? Own or Manage a commercial property or shopping centre?
Our property group can assist with property legal services, from residential conveyancing to complex land development, building and construction matters.
We are market leaders in Commercial, industrial and retail leasing in all Australian jurisdictions. We are accustomed to handling high-volume transactional work for a number of major corporations. We deal with all aspects of tenancy law, including preliminary negotiations, drafting agreements for lease and leases as well as and advising on the interpretation of complex lease provisions, rent reviews and all aspects of the landlord and tenant relationship.
We can also assist with tenancy issues as they arise. The Retail Tenancy Unit of the Department of Trade & Investment Regional Infrastructure & Services regularly refers tenancy disputes to the firm.
We also offer various franchising services, including high-volume transactional work.
Our experienced property lawyers have a strong track record of providing prompt, efficient service, whether for simple transactions or giving strategic advice on specific areas, such as liquor licensing, heritage or environmental law.
Our property clients range from individuals to major international and multinational clients. We operate Australia wide.
Our property services include:
- Retail Leasing and Shopping Centres
- Landlord and Tenant
- Building and construction
- Property development
- Commercial and industrial acquisitions and disposals
- Residential conveyancing
- Liquidator and mortgagee sales
- Mortgages and securities
- Heritage matters
- Retail leasing
- Environmental law
- Draughting easements, agreements to grant easements and easements under section 88B Conveyancing Act
- Drafting strata buy-laws, handling disputes with owner corporations
- State duties and other taxes
- Liquor Licensing
- Undertaking due diligence in respect of properties
- Acquisition and disposal of businesses
- Retirement villages
- Advising on Council tenders for sporting facilities