When it comes to resolving disputes of all kinds, we understand that your reputation, as well as your time and money, are major concerns. Our litigation and dispute resolution team will help you find the quickest, most cost-effective solution.
Going to court should always be a last resort and our team has experience in a wide range of alternative dispute resolution options, including mediation and arbitration.
If litigation is unavoidable, our litigation lawyers have experience in all jurisdictions, including Federal, Supreme, District and Local courts, the Land and Environment Court and also specialist Tribunals. We always keep your commercial objectives in mind and are sensitive to costs involved.
Our litigation and dispute resolution lawyers practice across a broad range of areas including:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Building and construction disputes
- Business Recovery and Restructuring – Insolvency
- Combustible Cladding, defects and damage
- Consumer disputes
- Contract and commercial disputes
- Debt recovery
- Intellectual Property infringement
- Professional negligence
- Restraint of trade
- Tenancy disputes
- Trademark disputes
- Consumer & Competition Law
- Will and family provision disputes
- Winding up and bankruptcy
For more information on how we can assist you, please contact Simon Rigby or please send a message with our How Can We Help? pop-up on the right side of each page on the website.